Le Edge exfoliation tool has a patented stainless steel gentle edge that removes the top layer of dead skin revealing the younger and vibrant skin beneath.
Say goodbye to razor bumps and ingrowing hairs by using Le Edge prior to shaving.
Key Benefits and Features
- All in one body exfoliation tool that works gently on your face, body, arms, legs and feet
- Replaces luffa’s, Harsh scrubs, chemical exfoliates, Electric scrubbers and pumice stones
- Use Le Edge prior to shaving to lift ingrowing hairs away from the skin and help with razor bumps and rashes
- Helps prevent razor bumps and ingrowing hairs
- Ergonomically designed for easy of use by all hand sizes
- Comes with rubber grip for “non-slip” use in shower or bath
- Precision designed to remove dead skin cells and debris from the surface of your skin revealing newer younger skin cells and beautiful radiant skin
- Reduces the size of the skins pores
- Perfect for removing dirt, oil, dead skin cells, unwanted fake tan, and toxins
- Excellent exfoliate that evens out the skins texture in preparation for a new tanning session or before waxing/shaving for a smoother shave
- No chemicals just water
- Safe to use on dry and sensitive skin because it doesn’t irriate the skins natural PH balance
- Spa rejuvenation at home
- No mess, no fuss, no chemicals
Le Edge exfoliation tool available in the following colours
Why Use Le Edge
Like all living things, our cells grow, age and die. For this reason alone, we should regularly use Le Edge exfoliating tool to remove the dead skin cells that are on the skin surface Many different skin types will benefit from regular exfoliation.
- Exfoliating helps to deep cleanse, unplug clogged pores, and maintain a smoother, clearer complexion. Removing poor clogging dirt helps to prevent breakouts. Using Le Edge to thin the dead cell layer enhances the penetration of your cleansing routine and is essential for looking your best. Use Le Edge after a hard workout; exfoliating at this time will detoxify, decongest, and improve your skin tone – all the while healing breakouts. If you do not exfoliate, build-ups of dead skin cells, soap, oil and dirt clog the pores, leading to uneven skin tone, whiteheads, blackheads and other blemishes.
Mature Age Skin
- As we age, our skin’s natural ability to rebuild itself slows down, decreasing our natural “shedding” ability. If we do not exfoliate mature aged skin, our skin begins to look sallow and dull because of the build up of dead skin cells that are not flaking off. This leaves a layer of lifeless cells clogging the skin’s surface, creating a dull lifeless and less than vital looking skin. For mature skin, we must remove this layer to bring renewed life to our skin and to stimulate new cells. Exfoliating stimulates the skin cells and this stimulates the production of collagen which lies in the dermis layer of the skin. Le Edge can help skin cells turn over in a more natural, youthful manner. Increasing collagen production can partly reverse the ageing process.
- Improving cell turnover (exfoliating) is important in getting rid of dry skin and improving its appearance. Dry skin does not shed as it should and those built-up layers of dead skin cells can feel rough and cause skin to look flaky and dull. With dry skin, you will want to let the amount of flakiness on your skin tell you when you need to use Le Edge and slough off the dead skin cells. With dry skin, you can never use too much moisturizer.
- Exfoliating the top layer of skin removes the build up of dead skin cells in the pores that can contribute toward ingrown hairs. These are hairs that have grown into the skin instead of growing out of the pore. Build up of dead skin cells in the pores and on the surface of the skin can cause ingrown hairs, also friction from clothing, shaving or waxing or hardened proteins blocking the hair follicle from exiting the skin outward in the right direction are other common causes. Using your Le Edge, carefully lift the hair away from the skin surface.
Men’s Skin Care and Pre-shaving
– Exfoliating is a necessary part of a mans skincare routine. Exfoliating the face helps men in a very specific way; by exposing the facial hair follicles. This allows for a better shave, which is what all men want. Men’s faces have whiskers, larger pores, and produce more sweat, therefore attracting and trapping more dirt and grime Exfoliating regularly maintains healthy and fresh looking skin in men. Exfoliating before shaving removes the dead skin cells and keep the skin free of ingrown hairs also known as razor bumps. Using your Le Edge, lift the hair away from the skin surface before shaving and remember to always shave in the direction of the hair follicle, not against it and do not stretch the skin.
- Use your Le Edge in the days leading up to your waxing treatment but not just before. Exfoliating will loosen any in-grown hairs and also helps the wax to stick to the hair better. Exfoliating opens the hair follicle making the hair easier to remove and gives you a smoother result. After your waxing treatment wait at least 48 hours before exfoliating again and then exfoliate regularly to prevent ingrown hairs returning.
Pre-Tan and Post Tan Applications
- Exfoliating is a critical step that you should never skip before a tanning application. This will guarantee you a streak free and even application, so your tan looks better and will also prolong the life of your tan. Exfoliate thoroughly with Le Edge, removing any previous tan and surface debris. Prepare the bikini line with Le Edge. Shave or wax at least 8 hours before applying a tan. That way your skin has time to calm down and the pores have time to close. Moisturize at least 8 hours prior to tanning and if you have dry skin moisturize twice a day after the tan. Do not shave or wax for at least four days after the tan.
Make Le Edge Part of Your Pedicure Treatment
- Soak your feet in a bucket of warm water and Epsom salts, (a natural disinfectant) for at least five minutes. Dip Le Edge exfoliate tool in the water, then use it to exfoliate your heels, the balls of your feet and the outsides of your pinkie toes down the length of your feet. Towel dry your feet and follow up with a moisturiser. Leave particularly dry feet in socks for moisturiser to penetrate. Le Edge has also proved effective for the reduction of low level callous especially around the edges of the heels. Exfoliating the feet two or three times a week will help with rough and dry feet, although a doctor should see to cracked feet.
Why is Exfoliating good for you?
- Exfoliating speeds up your skin’s natural renewal process, removing the dead skin cells that build up the skin surface. Once the dead cells are gone, your complexion looks brighter and healthier.
- Exfoliating can also stimulate collagen synthesis, which improves the appearance of fine lines.
- Exfoliating stimulates the lymphatic and circulatory systems to bring blood to the surface, which improves skin tone and texture over time.
- Exfoliating allows your other product treatments deeper penetration and therefore more effective, leaving your skin truly hydrated.
- Exfoliating prevents recurrence of ingrown hairs
- Exfoliating keeps the build up of toxins off the skin surface preventing break-outs.
- Exfoliating helps your skin. Your skin is going to look radiant and supple, and you feel great!
Le Edge is backed by our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, If you don't get the results you desire, then you can simply return within 30 days for a full product price refund.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)