The solar-powered outdoor, motion activated spotlight that installs quickly and easily without wires and adds a powerful light, right where you need it.More Info…
Next Day Delivery
Order by 7.30pm – 7 days a week*See Details
*Shop Now, Pay Later
Get 30 days to pay for your order or split your payments at no extra cost.
Our £ Guarantee
30 Day Money back Guarantee on all of our products
Introducing the Bell & Howell Bionic Spotlight. The solar powered, motion activated outdoor light.
- Solar Powered: Absorbs the sun’s energy every day so you can enjoy hours of light, night after night, month after month and year after year with no need for expensive replacement batteries.
- Easy installation and adjustment: No electrical wires to mess with so no need to pay an electrician to install and you can easily adjust the angle with the built in swivel arm. You can even place it in the ground using the convenient ground spike and stake. Because there are no wires you can change its location to suit you.
- Motion activated: Automatically turns on the instant motion is detected, stays on whilst motion continues and turns off 30 seconds after the motion stops.
- Looks just like a professional security camera: Displays a red blinking light when in sensor mode that could deter unwelcome visitors.
- Eight high intensity LED lights: Shower the entire area with light, covering over 600 square feet. Deter crime and slips or trips in the dark. Bionic Spotlight is a great addition to your outdoor lifestyle, whether you’re cooking, working, playing, exercising or relaxing, the Bionic Spotlight goes on when you need it and goes off when you don’t.
- Portable ground stake: You can even place it in the ground and easily move it to any area you want to light up. Great for taking camping too!
- IPX4 Rating: Protection against splashes of water any angle.
- Weight: 285g
- Dimensions (unpackaged): 16 x 12 x 6.5 cm
This product is covered by our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee (Terms & Conditions Apply).
- Bionic Spotlight
- 3x screws
- 3x plastic anchors
- Ground Spike