Hy-Impact - Heated Massage Belt with Air Pressure
Hy-Impact - Heated Massage Belt with Air Pressure is rated out of 5 by 28.
In Stock Now!
Introducing Hy-Impact Heated Massage 3 in 1 compression belt. Designed to alleviate and soothe back muscles with a combination of massage, heat, and decompression therapy.More Info…
Next Day Delivery
Order by 7.30pm – 7 days a week*See Details
*Shop Now, Pay Later
Get 30 days to pay for your order or split your payments at no extra cost.
Our £ Guarantee
30 Day Money back Guarantee on all of our products
Hassle-free lower back therapy for instant relief anytime, anywhere!
This incredible massage belt soothes and rejuvenates back muscles with a combination of deep tissue massage, heat and air pressure.
- The easy to use controls allows you to create over 40 different soothing combinations giving your back maximum relief & relaxation.
- You can choose your ideal heat. Just use the control to toggle between low/medium/high modes.
- The controls allow you to choose from three different modes.
- Deep Tissue Massage: The powerful pulsating massage relaxes your muscles instantly. Choose from 3 intensity levels to further help penetrate aching muscles.
- Soothing Heat: The heated back massage belt can quickly heat up to provide soothing hot therapy to help relieve back discomfort and improve aches.
- Variable Compression: Precise air technology to administer decompression therapy to your spine.
- Need more pressure? The air pressure control lets you pick your perfect pressure from low to high pushing against your back to create a soothing stretch.
- The USB cable means you can use it in a variety of places, home and away.
- Designed to be taken anywhere, the belt is not only portable, but comes with an adapter to plug into your favourite powerbank (not included) so you can relax whilst on the move. There’s even a specially designed pocket for your powerbank.
- Fits up to a 46” waist.
- Weight: 0.58kg
- Dimensions: W 123cm x H 18.4cm x D 1.9cm
- Mains Operated
Rated 4 out of 5 by Gdil from Hy-Impact massage belt Bought it for my partner who works as carer in hospital long days back is very sore at end of shift. She just tried it for first time for 10 mínutes and immediately got relief on low and using 3 functions will keep using it and time will show if it continuez to give relief but looking good at moment. Only fault is controls on belt not vissble when using it so has to select functions before putting it on
Date published: 2023-01-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by STEVE from Mundesley from Great relief from this belt. Having broken 3 vertebrae in my spine I am always in pain this beelt gives me some relief for short periods which is very welcome.
Date published: 2022-12-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ellie Mel from Heated massage belt Great belt not used all setting. Good depth as some belts are very narrow with no support
Date published: 2022-12-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by Laineyk from Eased my pain I liked the heat and compression best made my back feel so much better
Date published: 2022-12-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by DFai from Very good Does what it says on the tin I would have left it there but this stupid input screen won't allow me to exit without adding more characters up to a minimum of 50 characters.
Date published: 2022-12-12
Rated 1 out of 5 by Binny from Poor controller Heat setting is pretty much useless ,the other functions are not much better.but worst of all is the controller which is impossible to use when the belt is strapped on. You have to choose and set the functions you want before putting the belt on.
Date published: 2022-12-09
Rated 1 out of 5 by Buckers from Poor No real back support, slow to warm up and limited massage capacity.
Date published: 2022-12-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Silv from Its really good. And it so easy to use Its really good. I would recommend to family and friends
Date published: 2022-11-16
- 1 Hy-Impact Massage Belt
- USB Cable
- Instruction Manual