Copper Chef Lifetime Warranty
High Street TV agrees to provide the LIFETIME warranty described herein (the Warranty).
High Street TV warrants that your COPPER CHEF is free of defects due to faulty workmanship and/or materials when the product is used in normal, domestic conditions and in accordance with the care and use instructions provided, for the lifetime of the original purchaser. It does not cover the Cerami-Tech non-stick coating from peeling, chipping, scratching or blistering, or normal wear and tear, commercial use or misuse of the product.
This warranty is valid only in accordance with the lifetime warranty details set out below.
LIFETIME WARRANTY DETAIL
- You must operate the product in line with the manufacturer's instructions and must not modify it.
- The product must not be subject to a current recall either by us, the supplier or the manufacturer.
- The product must be a genuine item and not a copy or counterfeit item.
- Normal wear and tear is not covered by this warranty.
- The warranty applies to consumer use only in a domestic environment and is void when the product is used in a commercial or institutional setting.
- The product must have been purchased new from High Street TV or an authorised retailer in the UK.
- The product must not have been subject to accident, misuse, abuse or improper maintenance or repair.
- The warranty is the only written or express warranty given by High Street TV. Any implied warranty of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose on this product is limited in duration to the duration of this warranty.
- Repair or replacement of the product (or, if repair or replacement is not feasible, a refund of the purchase price less any shipping, handling or processing fees that you paid) is the exclusive remedy of the consumer under this warranty. High Street TV shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of this warranty or any implied warranty on this product.
- This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
HOW TO CLAIM AGAINST THE WARRANTY
Please contact our Customer Services Team on 0800 587 6173 who will instruct you on how to obtain service under this Warranty.
High Street TV (Group) Ltd, PO BOX 724, Altrincham, WA15 5BJ, United Kingdom.
Registered company number 6577510.
Once the product has been received, and the guarantee and defect have been confirmed, we will repair at our option using new or refurbished components, or, if repair is not possible, replace the item within 28 days unless you are within your statutory rights to claim a full or partial refund. We retain the right to refund the original purchase price of the product should a replacement be unavailable.
Please note, in the case of a set, only the faulty pan will be replaced.
Under the terms of this Lifetime warranty, High Street TV has no further obligations other than to replace a faulty product.
GOVERNING LAW AND STATUTORY RIGHTS
We will communicate in English and English Law will apply unless we have agreed otherwise with you.
Nothing in these conditions will reduce or affect your statutory rights; for further information about your statutory rights contact your local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizens Advice Bureau.
LIMITS OF LIABILITY
In no event will the seller be liable for more than the original purchase price of the product.