NutriBullet 600 Series 5 Piece Set
Nourish your body with natural nutrition. Blend delicious, nutritious smoothies with the Original and Best-Selling NutriBullet.More Info…
Next Day Delivery
Order by 7.30pm – 7 days a week*See Details
Shop Now, Pay Later
Get 30 days to pay for your order or split your payments at no extra cost.
Our £ Guarantee
30 Day Money back Guarantee on all of our products
The Original and Best-Selling NutriBullet is the phenomenally popular Nutrition Extractor loved by millions around the UK! NutriBullet’s powerful 600W motor and cyclonic technology creates delicious, nutrient-rich NutriBlasts by breaking down fruits, vegetables, nuts and even ice through the turbo Extractor Blade. It pulverises stems, seeds and skins where some of the usually neglected essential nutrition lies, providing a fast and easy way to nourish your body and contribute to your Five-a-Day!
- The NutriBullet Nutrition Extractor rivals traditional juicing and blending methods by breaking down stems, seeds and skins for a smoother drinking experience.
- Easy to use – simply load the Tall Cup, place on the High Torque Power Base and twist and lock into place.
- The NutriBullet Extractor Blade turns at an incredible 20,000 RPM to completely break down ingredients into a delicious pulp free, NutriBlast with a smooth consistency.
- Crushes ice, bursts open seeds, cracks through stems, and shreds tough skins to help you consume the normally unused nutrition.
- Powerful 600W Bullet Exclusive Cyclonic motor.
- Sleek and compact – Perfect size for your kitchen countertop.
- Quick and easy to clean – Simply rinse under warm water. The Tall Cup is also Dishwasher Safe. The NutriBullet Tall Cup is BPA Free.
- We recommend you replace your NutriBullet Extractor Blade at least every six months, depending on your frequency of use, to ensure optimal performance.
This product is covered by our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee (Terms & Conditions Apply).
- High Torque Power Base
- Extractor Blade
- Tall Cup (680ml)
- Pocket Nutritionist and ‘Care and Instruction’ Manual
- Quick Start Guide with Recipes