Power XL Stuffed Wafflizer - 5" Waffle Maker
Power XL Stuffed Wafflizer - 5" Waffle Maker is rated out of 5 by 28.
Out of Stock
Make personalised Belgian-style waffles stuffed with your favourite fillings!More Info…
Next Day Delivery
Order by 7.30pm – 7 days a week*See Details
*Shop Now, Pay Later
Get 30 days to pay for your order or split your payments at no extra cost.
Our £ Guarantee
30 Day Money back Guarantee on all of our products
Tuck into a delicious custom-stuffed waffle any time of day with the Power XL Stuffed Wafflizer! It’s the quick and easy way to create stuffed Belgian waffles that are crispy on the outside and beautifully fluffy on the inside, all in just a few minutes!
- Perfect waffles, every time: Dual-sided, deep-dish heating plates maintain a consistent cooking temperature to ensure your waffles are gorgeously browned and perfectly cooked all over.
- Stuffed Belgian-style waffles: The 5” diameter cooking plates are designed to be extra-deep for baking fillings inside. Or leave out the filling for a fluffy, 2” thick Belgian waffle.
- Made to your taste: Customise your batter and filling with almost anything to create truly personalised treats to suit any taste or dietary requirements. You can even switch it up and swap the batter for pastry, pizza dough, cake mix, and more for delicious meals and snacks any time of day. (Any meat must be pre-cooked.)
- Fill your boots: It’s not just the batters that are fully customisable! Stuff your waffles with strawberries, blueberries or chocolate chips for a sweet treat, use ham, cheese and tomatoes for a savoury snack, or fill it with anything else you can think of to suit your taste. The possibilities are endless! (Meat must be pre-cooked).
- Easy to use: Indicator lights show you when it’s preheated so you know exactly when it’s time to add the batter. Then just pour in your batter, add any filling, top it off with a little more batter, then close and lock the lid. Flip the unit over and a few minutes later your waffle is ready to devour!
- Less mess: Anti-drip overflow channels help prevent drips and spills, minimising mess on your countertops.
- Non-stick coating: PFOA-free non-stick coating ensures your waffles release easily for easy clean-up.
- Stores easily: Power XL Stuffed Wafflizer is super compact and locks into an upright position for easy storage in a cupboard or drawer.
- BONUS Downloadable Recipe Book: Eric Theiss’ test kitchen cookbook includes recipes for different batters, including wholewheat and gluten-free options, and is packed with inspiration for all tastes, from Blueberry-Stuffed Waffles and French Toast Waffles to Pizza Waffles and Mock Pretzels!
- Dimensions: 17cm x 12.5cm x 27cm
- Weight: 1.4kg
- Diameter: 5”
- Depth: 2”
- Power: 700W
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
This product is covered by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee (Terms & Conditions Apply).
Rated 1 out of 5 by liliaapolline from Never even got the Wafflizer. Rubbish never even got the product, not even got my refund yet.
Date published: 2022-10-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by peter morgan from Waffle maker The waffle maker is excellent my favourite is the cheese one
Date published: 2022-10-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by Dgls from Nearly there Be better if could actually download recipe book and I have tried
Date published: 2022-10-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Waffler great little machine, I have tried all sorts of recipes, some better than others, It's definitely worth a try, if you fancy some thing different, from potato waffles to strawberry
Date published: 2022-10-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kenanali from Easy quick meals Perfect size, recipe book very helpful, still getting used to cooking timing but works great and very easy to clean, is everything that is advertised
Date published: 2022-10-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pete McAteer from Does a Great Job! The Wafflizer does a great job. It can produce a limitless variety of sweet or savoury treats. The menus can easily be followed or adapted to your taste or according to your favourite ingredients - or your leftovers! Pleased to recommend.
Date published: 2022-08-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Diphyps from All in One So easy to use and so versatile you can just about put anything in to make it sweet or savoury
Date published: 2022-08-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lesley Ford from As shown It is exactly as shown the first thing i made was a rasberry waffle topped with icecream very glad i got this ❤
Date published: 2022-08-09