Soup Chef by Drew&Cole
Soup Chef by Drew&Cole is rated out of 5 by 359.
Out of stock
Soup-er charge your health, with nutritious, delicious soup in under 20 minutes! Added premium features to sauté, blend, cook and self-clean.More Info…
Next Day Delivery
Order by 7.30pm – 7 days a week*See Details
Shop Now, Pay Later
Get 30 days to pay for your order or split your payments at no extra cost.
Our £ Guarantee
30 Day Money back Guarantee on all of our products
Get on your way to a healthier day, quick and easy with Soup Chef.
Become a Soup-er Chef and take action to consume your five-a-day effortlessly. You could create up to five bowls of tasty and nourishing homemade soup in under 20 minutes! Give your body the nutritional boost it deserves. Soup Chef is your easy-to-use one-pot soup solution. It’s a fry pan, a saucepan, portable hob and a blender that can handle hot liquids! With a built-in sauté function you can maximise the delicious flavours of your ingredients before selecting either the Smooth or Chunky setting for freshly made, home-cooked bowls of cosy, warming, nutritious soup at the touch of a button.
- Fresh soup in as little as 19 minutes, with no standing over the hob: Soup Chef is the fastest Soup Maker of its size. It’s as easy as Chop, Set, Enjoy. Simply chop your ingredients into bite-sized chunks, drop them into your Soup Chef and select either Smooth or Chunky and walk away. That’s it!
- What’s your Soup of the Day? You control what goes in, so you can cut down on cost, salt and calories. Reduce vegetable waste too! Be inspired by expiry dates and get creative – soup doesn’t have to be boring. It’s also a great way to get the family involved at mealtimes; creating fresh and wholesome soup, with all the ingredients YOU love. Soup, just the way you like it.
- The Secret: The secret to Soup Chef’s super-smooth delicious soup is it alternates cooking and blending in one machine. It all happens in stages to maximize flavours. First, it cooks your ingredients at a high heat which unlock those flavours and starts the process towards amazing consistency with the texture you want. Stage two: the Soup Chef’s Wave Blade blends at specific, pre-programmed times throughout the cooking cycle, to break down the ingredients allowing all those gorgeous flavours to infuse. The built in Thermostat raises and lowers the temperature from high to simmer throughout the cooking cycle to produce perfect delicious soup, everytime.
- Smooth: Hot soup is ready to enjoy in just 19 minutes with the Soup Chef’s Smooth function. All ready in just 19 minutes!
- Chunky: Hot and hearty chunky soups are ready in just 25 minutes with Soup Chef. Simply add your ingredients and in 25 minutes you can enjoy a traditional Chunky Vegetable soup or try something new like a Vietnamese Pho!
- Sauté function: At the touch of a button the non-stick plate at the bottom of Soup Chef will heat up so you can sauté your ingredients to help you create soups that are packed with flavour.
- Premium non-stick coating: maximum flavour, minimum hassle! No scrubbing, no scraping, Soup Chef’s non-stick base is a dream to clean.
- Pulse-Heat Keep Warm: Soup Chef’s exclusive Pulse-Heat Keep Warm function keeps your soup hot and ready, while preventing burning, for up to two hours so it’s ready when you are.
- Memory function: If you want to season, taste, or even add more ingredients during a cooking cycle, simply lift the lid off and when you replace it Soup Chef remembers where you’ve left off and continues cooking! Some other soup makers reset if you lift the lid!
- Smooth+: With each press of the Smooth+ function you’ll pulse blend to make your soup the perfect consistency for you and your family! Smooth+ is also great for chilled soups, cold drinks or even nut milks!
- Auto Clean in just 3 minutes: Simply add a drop of detergent to some water in your Soup Chef and the auto clean function will do the rest.
- Perfect for families, meal prep or batch cooking: The large 1.6L capacity of Soup Chef cooks up to five delicious bowls of soup in just minutes! It’s ideal for mums and dads trying to sneak extra veg into their children or busy professionals looking to cook once and eat five times. You could cook a week of work lunches in less than 20 minutes.
Soup, it’s back on the menu.
|Soup Chef||Soup Chef Select||Soup Chef Pro|
- 1100 Wattage
- Product Dimensions - 241 x 169.2 x 315 mm
- 1.6L Capacity
- Cord Length 0.9m
- Weight 2.09kg
This product is covered by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee (Terms & Conditions Apply).
Rated 5 out of 5 by Angela18 from Love my Soup Chef I love this. I’ve only had Soup Chef a few days but made 4 lots of soup and always thinking of what soup I can make next. There are no negatives about this product. It’s as easy as the presenters made it look. It’s a good size too. You get 4 generous portions. Cauliflower and potato and pea and mint are my favourites so far. You simply put in your veg and stock, press smooth or chunky and in 19 minutes you have delicious hot soup. It somehow tastes better than making it in a pan. My daughter has been calling in for lunch looking forward to seeing what soup I’ve made. Think I’ll buy her one for Xmas! Definitely money well spent.
Date published: 2019-11-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by Atty from Reservations I've long made my own soup - and rather enjoyed doing it - but this looked a good option. And it is - it works very well, and it's quicker, certainly, than doing it the old way. With less washing up. My reservation is simple: it makes too much soup for a single person, or even, I suspect, a couple. You'll be eating soup for four days! There isn't an option using this machine to make less: and I really think that Drew and Cole should consider bringing out a smaller version. But it is good - and the recipes I've tried from the book make a nice change.
Date published: 2019-12-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Soopersoo from Quick, easy and delicious soup! Bought this a few weeks ago and have made good use of it, using produce from our allotment (parsnips, carrots, onions, leeks, potatoes, garlic) and herbs from the garden. A really great feature is the sauté mode, which helps give colour and flavour. It chops and makes smooth delicious soup in 20 minutes. I haven’t used the mode for chunky soup, as I only like smooth soup! I haven’t tried it with anything other than vegetables yet.This is a real winner. You know exactly what’s gone into your meal, no added colourings or synthetics and just so good for you as well as being delicious and comforting on cold winter days. And, whether home grown or bought, the ingredients you make the soup with is down to your choice. fantastic product. I have recommended to my friends. The easy clean feature is great, too.
Date published: 2019-12-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Almostanartist from Excellent Bought the Soup Chef after watching the presentation on tv. It is a very practical addition to existing kitchen appliances. I have made 3 different batches of soup following recipes from the book included with the Soup Chef and all turned out perfectly. It was so easy to clean afterwards using the auto clean function. The videos on the website are really helpful. If you like soup, this makes making it so easy. All cooked and blended in one pot with no fuss. Best to assemble all prepare all the ingredients. Very happy to recommend it.
Date published: 2019-12-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by grammy from easy peasy soup I bought this a week ago and have had delicious home made soup every day, so much easier than the slow cooker, the blender function is amazing and soup is very smooth, have done a curry in it as well and even though we were late home it kept it hot. Can't wait to show it off at Christmas time to my son who is a chef, and this week I'm going to try out our local soup which is Cullen skink. I've made up packs of soup vegies for the freezer so even handier to just bung in soup chef, don't now what I'd do without it now.
Date published: 2019-11-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by SueBee from So easy to use Brought my soup maker a couple of months ago and have loved making soups with it. Simple to use and easy to clean
Date published: 2020-05-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by Tan66 from Good soup fast I purchased this a few weeks ago after seeing it advertised on tv. Looked great and just what i needed to make healthy soups. First soup i made was like water as it tells you to fill stock to at least the minium line, if you are making soup for one to last you a couple of days (like me) then do not put in anymore than 400ml. It is great. Come in from work, throw everything in, while i get changed and come down stairs i have healthy hot soup. It has a cleaning function but i find i get it much cleaner by hand.
Date published: 2020-02-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jackson12 from I never knew I could make home made soup so easily I love this soup maker. I use it all the time and often just go rogue... pulling things out of the cupboard and ending up with gorgeous soup. And honestly I'm not a cook.
Date published: 2019-09-18
- Soup Chef 1.6L