Cyclone X3 Air Assault Bike by New Image
In Stock Now!
Get maximum results in minimum time with Cyclone X3, the heavy-duty air assault bike.More Info…
Next Day Delivery
Order by 7.30pm – 7 days a week*See Details
*Shop Now, Pay Later
Get 30 days to pay for your order or split your payments at no extra cost.
Our £ Guarantee
30 Day Money back Guarantee on all of our products
Looking for the ultimate fast and effective workout? Look no further than the Cyclone X3 Air Assault Bike. There’s no quicker way to get your entire body moving and your heart pounding. Give it your all and in no time at all you’ll feel and see the results.
- All fitness levels: The beauty of Cyclone X3 is that you set your own pace. The resistance provided by the fan ensures it’s just as effective for beginners and advanced users of almost any age. It’s even great for rehab after injury.
- Unlimited resistance levels: The fan produces more resistance the harder you pedal. Push yourself for a super-fast, high-intensity workout, or set a slower pace for steady state cardio. Cyclone X3 instantly adapts to suit you. And as an added bonus, it’ll help keep you cool as you work up a sweat.
- Fast and effective: Getting a heart-pumping, calorie-burning workout takes just a few minutes. Intervals of 10 seconds max effort followed by 20 seconds of rest will quickly test even the fittest trainers.
- Complete workout: Work your entire body at once with the comfort-grip handles and pedals. Leave your hands free to isolate your legs, or put your feet up on the built-in foot rest to isolate your upper body.
- FREE New Image Fitness app: Download the FREE New Image Fitness app to access exclusive workouts specially created for the Cyclone X3 by Team GB triathlete Steve Bannister. You can also track all your fitness progress and follow a whole library of equipment free workouts to complement your overall fitness routine. Available on Google Play and the iPhone App Store.
- Superior build quality: Weighing in at 41.5kg, Cyclone X3 is built to last. The reinforced steel construction eliminates swaying, even when you’re working out at your max. It’ll even support stand-up riding and holds weights up to 140kg (22st 0.6lbs).
- Smooth ride: The belt-driven steel-weighted blade fan delivers a smooth, consistent ride every single time, no maintenance necessary.
- Stability: Adjustable rubber levelling feet adapt to your floor to level the bike, even on uneven surfaces so you’ll always feel secure.
- Portability: Built-in wheels at the front and a handle at the back make it easy to move Cyclone X3 from room to room as needed.
- LCD Display: Track your RPM, speed, distance, time, watts and calorie burn on the built-in, easy-read progress tracker to see just how hard you’re working. (2 AA batteries required, included.)
- 6x customisable pre-sets: Select from a range of modes for your workout, including Intervals (10/20, 20/10 or custom), or set a target Time, Distance or Calorie Burn.
- Comfortable Seat: Extra-wide, cushioned seat ensures you’re as comfortable as possible.
- Two-point adjustable seat: Fully adjustable through 9 height settings, as well as forwards and backwards, suitable for users of almost any height.
- Phone and tablet holder: Follow workouts on the New Image Fitness app or watch your favourite shows as you work out.
- Water bottle holder: Stay hydrated as you build up a sweat.
- Dimensions: 129cm L x 65cm W x 131cm H
- Weight: 41.5kg
- Max user weight: 140kg / 22st 0.6lbs
- Assembly required: Yes, all parts and tools required included.
- User height limit: Most comfortable from 5’ to 6’5”
- Resistance settings: Unlimited
- Progress tracker: RPM, Speed, Distance, Time, Watts, Calorie Burn.
- Pre-set workouts: 6 (Interval 10/20, Interval 20/10, Interval Custom, Target Time, Target Distance, Target Calorie Burn).
This product is covered by our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee (Terms & Conditions Apply).
- Cyclone X3 Air Assault Bike
- Built-in LCD Progress Monitor
- Downloadable New Image Nutrition & Health Guide
- User Manual
- FREE New Image Fitness app with exclusive workouts